Process When Shower Base Is Leaking
When bathroom tiles are beyond repair and epoxy grouting isn’t an option. A shower base upgrade may be the perfect solution.
- We’ll remove all of that old shower screen and the existing floor tiles and walls. We will also get rid of your old screeds.
- Install puddle flange to waste, replace villa board where required. Supply and install new creed on flooring.
- Apply a bonding breaker/bandage to allow for movement—clean and prime the base before waterproofing it.
- Allowing for waterproofing, apply a membrane to the floor and wall following Parramatta Standards. Re-tile the first row of tiles before re-installing new floor waste.
- Apply water-resistant silicon to your project’s vertical wall junctions and elite hydraPRO grout for maximum protection against leaks.
- Seal wall/floor junctions with a special grout that can withstand water pressure. The best way to do this is by using hydraPRO. Seal the corners of your shower screen and flange to prevent water from leaking.